Education : MDS, PFA
Teaching Experience : 14 Years
Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Dental Materials, Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
Areas of Clinical Interest
Esthetic Dentistry and Endodontics
Memberships in professional organizations
Member – IES ( Indian Endodontic Society)
- Hari, Krishnan, and G. Anuradha. “Cone-Beam Computed Tomography as a Tool in Endodontic Detection and Diagnosis.” Journal of Indian Academy of Oral Medicine and Radiology 25.4 (2013): 311.
- Hari, K., Sujatha, V., Mahalaxmi, S., Jones, M., & Sagir, V. M. (2012). Shear Bond Strength of Composite to Dentin after Various Drying Techniques and Its Micro Morphological Analysis under SEM-An In-vitro Study. International Journal of Clinical Dental Science, 3(2).
- Krishnan Hari, ** S. Mahalaxmi Esthetic management of an avulsed tooth that exceeded extra oral dry time KDJ 2013; Vol. 36, no. 4: 235-237
- Krishnan Hari, Water Expandable Endodontic Obturation PointA Review, RRJDS | Volume 2 | Issue 2| April-June, 2014(132)
- Jaikrishnan, S., Kottoor, J., Mathew, J., Kumar, S. R., George, S., & Hari, K. (2015). Evaluation and endodontic management of a patient with 6 single-rooted molars: a case report. General Dentistry, 63(5), e35-7.
- Deepak Thomas*, Krishnan Hari, Joy Mathew and Sajeev Bhaskaran , Esthetic Correction with Laminate Veneers – A Case Series RRJDS | Aesthetic Restorations-S1, 2017
- Preethika Baby, Joy Mathew, Joseph Joy, Krishnan Hari, Feby Kuiakose, “Indirect Esthetic Restorations in Anterior Dentition – A Review”, International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR),, Volume 9 Issue 11, November 2020, 580 – 584,
- Ann Kuriakose, Basil Joy, Joy Mathew, Krishnan Hari, Joseph Joy, Feby Kuriakose, “Modern Concepts in Endodontic Access Preparation: A Review”, International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR, Volume 9 Issue 9, September 2020, 1457 – 1460,
- Zefia Abraham, Krishnan Hari, Joy Mathew, Joseph Joy, Basil Joy, Feby Kuriakose, “Biomimicry: The Nature Inspired Way in Restorative Dentistry”, International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), , Volume 9 Issue 9, September 2020, 1452 – 1456
- Twincy Joseph, Joy Mathew, Joseph Joy, Krishnan Hari, Basil Joy, “Bioceramics as Root Canal Sealers: A Review”, International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), Volume 9 Issue 11, November 2020, 494 – 498
- Minu Thomas, Krishnan Hari, Joy Mathew, Joseph Joy, Basil Joy, “Adhesion – New Approaches”, International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), , Volume 10 Issue 3, March 2021, 1616 – 1620
- Dr. Gowri Shankar. N , M.D.S , 2Dr. Krishnan. C.S , M.D.S , 3Dr. Ahmed Meera Hussain. A , 4Dr. Lakshmi PriyankaS, 5Dr.Krishnan Hari,M.D.S, 6Dr.Satheesh Khannaa.S, M.D.S ROLE OF MATRIX METALLOPROTEINASES IN PERIODONTAL DISEASES-A BRIEF OVERVIEW Nat.Volatiles&Essent.Oils,2021;8(4):12137-12144