1. General Anatomy: Anatomical terms, planes, brief outline of different systems of body.
2. Regional anatomy of head and neck with osteology of bones of head and neck with emphasis
on topics of dental and maxillofacial importance
3. General disposition of thoracic ,abdominal and pelvic organs
4. Clinical anatomy : sites of intramuscular injections, intravascular injections, lumbar puncture
5. General Embryology and systemic embryology with reference to development of head and neck
6. Histology of basic tissues, head and neck structures and alimentary,respiratory, excretory
systems, endocrine glands and gonads.
7. Medical genetics